This position includes traveling nationwide to various project locations. Travel is paid by the company. This position is not a local position therefore the candidate must be willing to travel 100% of the time, away from home with paid travel home every other weekend.
The Field Technician will travel nationwide to jobsites in order to install, calibrate, test and troubleshoot control systems utilizing only third party available components. These systems include: Programmable Logic Control (PLC) door control, audio communication, CCTV camera systems, video visitation, perimeter detection, access control and facility diagnostic systems. This employee will interpret specifications, blueprints and job orders to successfully test and certify the security electronic systems. The Field Technician will be responsible to coordinate ACI’s on-site work activities and provide updates to Project Managers.
This position provides great opportunities for professional and career growth. Accurate Controls is willing to train candidates who may not have the experience, but willing to travel.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field preferred, not required
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with minimal direction and independently establish a course of corrective action
- Must be able to read and understand electronic schematics and drawings
- Effective communication skills for interaction with Project Managers, Owners and Contractors
- Dependable, responsible and willing to learn new technologies/innovations
- Willingness to travel nationwide for long periods of time away from home
Why work for Accurate Controls?
Accurate Controls, Inc. is a full-service security electronics integrator based out of Ripon, WI. We are an industry leader and specialize in the design and installation of integrated security automation systems for the corrections industry and related markets. As a family-owned business, we have been guided by the same founding philosophies and principles since 1982, that ACI will provide highly reliable, non-proprietary security solutions and do it with honesty and integrity. We foster a fun yet challenging environment for our employees to learn and succeed. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Flexible work environment
For more information about our employment opportunities, please contact our HR department at 920-748-6603 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org