The Finance Support Intern is a member of the Finance team. The Finance Support Intern will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Summer 2024. This internship will be remote.
- Manage the day to day Purchasing Order
- Log/invoice approval and tracking
- Record keeping of all invoices / PO balance
- Communication (send invoice for approval and payout)
- Oversee SPIFF/Promotional spend
- Weekly spend tracking
- Analysis and communication of results
- Update PBI reports
- Day to Day analysis on Product and Channel mix and its impact on business results
- Supporting business intelligence need
- Support Forecast and budget conversations and system uploads
- Ferguson and Build.com MDF, VR, Freight Tracking
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Risk Management or Business Administration (preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- Exceptional computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.