Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for partnering with the Mercury Parts & Accessories business unit to help gather, analyze, and report data that provides valuable insights and supports strategic decision-making while being the finance lead for a portfolio of product lines and functional areas. This person will work closely with cross-functional teams including category management, service operations, and eCommerce to ensure accurate budgeting/forecasting and to understand/explain actual performance variances.
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations to conform with Brunswick internal control requirements
- Review, analyze, and report on monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance to explain variances and determine key drivers impacting performance
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts for applicable business units and operating cost centers
- Provide finance and business support for service, category management, and eCommerce departments
- Participate in new product teams as the finance lead. Prepare business cases, sensitivity analyses, and recommendations to drive program success
- Provide ad hoc analysis and lead special projects as requests are made
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- 2 or more year(s) of experience in financial analysis and/or accounting
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to drive alignment among stakeholders across functions
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills, and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a team environment with various functions of an organization
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.