Fond du Lac
Are you ready for what’s next?
Come explore opportunities within Brunswick, a global marine leader committed to challenging conventions and innovating next-generation technologies that transform experiences on the water and beyond. Brunswick believes “Next Never Rests™,” and we offer a variety of exciting careers and growth opportunities within united teams defining the future of marine recreation.
This position will work as part of Mercury’s Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team for approximately 10-12 weeks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial statements.
- Work with members of the Finance team and other functional business partners to analyze and report monthly results.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and execute special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, initiative, energy and drive.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of functional, divisional and corporate management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with appropriate attention to details.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Next is Now!
We value growth and development, recognizing that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.