Fond du Lac
Do you have a green thumb? Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy the outdoors and have a passion for plants or gardening? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
The Garden Center Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience. The position builds rapport through customer interactions. This position gives customer suggestions to increase basket size for the company.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and provide Best in Class service.
- Keeps all endcaps, side merchandise and sale items full and in stock.
- Maintains customer readiness standards by keeping sales floor clean, including shelves, rail tops, displays and kick plates.
- Assists in completing in-store price changes including regular price, clearance and sales price changes.
- Executes nightly recovery of departments through fronting and facing of shelves, sweeping and cleaning and critical product filling.
- Trained in cash register functionality and is readily available to promptly assist in running a cash register if customer demand requires.
- Assist in merchandise resets, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb ladders is required.
- Work in a variety of indoor and outdoor temperatures.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays is preferred.