The Graphic Design Intern is a member of the North America Marketing team. The Intern will be responsible for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Summer 2024. This internship will be remote with the ability to work hybrid onsite or for special events/presentations as needed.
- Assist with and gain understanding of marketing’s role in product launches
- Assist with maintenance / improvements of marketing tools (Digital Asset Manager, Marketing On Demand)
- Assist with various business-critical graphic design projects
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- A solid foundational knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree Marketing or Graphic Design (preferred)
- Position involves sitting for long periods of time and manual dexterity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.