When you join LEB Insurance Group, you become a part of an interactive team that supports, motivates, and actively works to provide a better insurance experience for all.
- Develop an understanding of the Group Benefits Division including the company, products, and services
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner
- Adhere to client service standards of the division and agency.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and agents
- Develop and execute account and renewal strategies necessary for successful renewals and partnerships
- Developing existing client renewal and customer service procedures for clients and agents
- Maintain and update client records in our agent management system
- Send and coordinate communications with new and existing clients
- Coordinate with Creative Department for the completion of group benefits marketing tasks
- Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Strong computer skills and ability to work in a tech-focused environment
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Quick to learn and navigate our CRM platforms
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workflow to ensure completion of all tasks.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, sound business judgment, ability to lead and influence, analytical, relationship building, and organizational skills.
Perks of a Career at LEB
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance