Fondy Swim Club (FSC) is a non-profit 501c3 USA Swimming club working in conjunction with the Fond du Lac School District and Rec Department.
FSC is a board-run club of approximately 60 swimmers in search of a Head Coach whose responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Providing a positive, encouraging, safe, and challenging atmosphere consistent with the mission and values of FSC in which all swimmers, regardless of age or abilities, may improve their skills.
• Mentor and supervise assistant coaches as they further their coaching skills.
• Run one of the Level Swimmer group practices including dryland and working with swimmers to set goals and further develop their technique.
• Enter and review the team meet entries and attend scheduled meets.
• Foster efficient communication across club staff, families, and swimmers.
• Coordinate team building and club activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Coaching experience, with 1 or more years as the head coach of a competitive team.
• Background in competitive swimming, stroke mechanics, age-appropriate dryland training techniques, USA-Swimming rules and regulations.
• Have a passion for competitive swimming, enthusiasm for working with young athletes, and be able to coach and motivate swimmers with a positive approach.
• Working knowledge of TeamUnify, Meet Manager, and basic MS Office skills
• Ability to work with and maintain professional relationships with Aquatic Center staff and high school coaches.
• Holds a USA Swim Coaching Certification and be in good standing
• Holds a lifeguard certification
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to FondduLac.Swim@gmail.com