Head of Product Marketing
Apply Job ID 25182 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023
Quad is expanding the leadership in our Product Marketing team with select and growing vertical segments. This Head of Product Marketing will be responsible for driving visibility, momentum, content development and innovation within the vertical. This role sits within the Product Marketing organization at Quad. They will partner closely with Quad’s relevant internal vertical leaders to align and drive deep engagement within the market optimally driving leads and engaged clients to our partnership teams. The Head of Product Marketing will report directly to the VP, B2B Product Marketing and partner closely with the CMO of Quad. This role will guide and execute the key vertical market’s marketing strategy by defining the product, sales and customer experience strategies to drive awareness, acquisition, retention and expansion.
Quad’s frictionless marketing approach as well as our unparalleled creative and manufacturing network has positioned us as a major disruptor in the marketing ecosystem. If you’re up for the challenge and want to be a part of the next great industry disruptor, we want you!
- Define the key segment’s product, sales and customer experience strategies to help drive sales revenue via enterprise, ABM and sales enablement.
- Drive B2B marketing strategies building awareness, generating/converting leads, and up-sell/cross-sell customers across the entire suite of Quad offerings.
- Develop B2B client segment and the appropriate acquisition and growth channels to get the right message to the right person at the right time ensuring the right teams/disciplines are utilized for specific client opportunities.
- Architect the right solutions offerings and client experiences in partnership with the Quad client strategy team.
- Help the sales team understand the nuances of through-the-line recommendations and bundled services.
- Oversee and execute strategy on the key vertical B2B marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals, strategic opportunities and retention of clients.
- Partner with sales and internal creative and content teams to produce and curate compelling vertical B2B marketing materials (e.g., key industry/competitive intelligence, sales narratives, product playbooks, etc.)
- Partner internally to help determine the best research and insight development that will help tell our story best.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, with demonstrated expertise in leading B2B marketing at scale.
- An expert marketer with a deep awareness of best practices, market needs and industry intelligence in a number of key growth sectors for Quad.
- Experience implementing and working with modern marketing stack platforms (CRM, attribution, automation, analytics, etc.).
- Strategic thinker who can quickly and effectively adapt to changing market dynamics.
- Strong creative and brand sense, with an ability to deliver outstanding sales materials that drive leads, add value, increase retention and drive client growth.
- Effective communicator who is comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences and stakeholders at various levels leading cross-functional groups with clear briefs and deadlines.
- Exceptional leader and team player with proven ability to lead through influence and work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams.
- Dynamic and adaptable project manager with a strong ability to establish processes and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate data into action.