ADVOCAP is seeking a talented and highly qualified candidate to become a Head Start Classroom Support Coach. Our Head Start Department has Centers in Fond du Lac and
Green Lake Counties.
The Classroom Support Coach will support education staff in classroom environments to
identify areas of strength and need, set goals, reflective conferencing, and measure
progress towards goals with staff. Conduct assessments of assigned classrooms, provide
rich classroom assistance (substituting if needed), gather valuable data, and facilitate staff learning and achievement through positive and constructive feedback to enhance progress.
Substitute teach in the classroom on an as-needed basis.
- BS or BE in Education required
- Prior experience/knowledge of the Practice-Based Coaching model is desired
- Current teaching license required and/or Early Childhood/Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Hmong is desired but not required
- Excellent communication skills and a sensitivity to the needs of low-income families
- Will possess or obtain CLASS and TS GOLD Observation certifications
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple activities
- Drug screening, and fingerprinting for background checks required
The full-time position is for 36 hrs/wk and is a program year position with summers off.
Minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Starting wage is $20.29 per hour. Benefits offered include: health, dental, vision, life,
STD/LTD, vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k option.
Please complete online application and submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses will be received until position is filled