ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty.
Our Head Start Program needs charismatic people who want to make a difference in the lives of low-income children and families!
Come join a caring team of professionals who love what they do!
These positions could work in a variety of environments within our Head Start Program. Various work could include aiding in the classroom, helping on the bus, and assisting with our nutrition program.
- Add dimension of quality in the classroom:
- Support the team in providing a developmentally appropriate experience for the children
- Assist in our nutrition program:
- Help with providing nutritional meals for the children
- An Early Childhood course is needed to be completed within 6 months of hire; or related equivalent at time of hire
- Special Needs experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of possibly varying duties at various locations
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Drug Screening and background check required
- Conversational Spanish or Hmong a plus
Position(s) will start mid-August
Starting wage is $12.74 per hour.
Work schedule is Monday – Thursday, 25 – 28 hours/week, with some Fridays
Employment is for the program year, with summers off.
Benefits offered include: vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k option
Resumes will be received until positions are filled.