Fond du Lac
ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty.
Our Head Start Program needs charismatic people who want to make a difference in the lives of low-income children and families!
Come join a caring team of professionals who love what they do!
These positions could work in a variety of environments within our Head Start Program. Various work could include aiding in the classroom, helping on the bus, and assisting with our nutrition program.
This position will add dimension of quality in the classroom; support the team in providing a developmentally appropriate experience for the children; assist in our nutrition program and help with providing nutritional meals for the children.
- An Early Childhood course is needed to be completed within 6 months of hire; or related equivalent at time of hire
- Special Needs experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of possibly varying duties at various locations
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Drug Screening and background check required
- Conversational Spanish or Hmong a plus
Position(s) will start immediately.
Starting wage is $13.31 per hour.
Work schedule is Monday – Thursday, 25 – 28 hours/week, with some Fridays
Employment is for the program year, with summers off.
Benefits offered include: vacation, sick and holiday pay, 401k option
Please use our online employment form
or, submit resumes with cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108 OR
FAX 920-922-7214 OR
Online applications and resumes will be received until positions are filled.