Healthcare Continuous Improvement Specialist
Apply Job ID 23579 Date posted Nov. 22, 2022
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Creating a better way. It’s more than just the philosophy we were founded on. It’s our purpose. For our employees, it means more time with patients. Unrushed visits to build meaningful relationships. And most importantly, an opportunity to empower our patients to achieve their full potential – at work and in life. Determined to make a difference? Join our health care revolution and be a part of something better.
Quad Med is seeking a Healthcare Continuous Improvement Specialist to facilitate and support administrative and clinical process improvements and project management across the entire business unit. This role will plan, coordinate, and successfully implement projects from conception through project definition, planning, and implementation in collaboration with physicians, clinical staff, and administrative leaders. Identify and assist new and enhancement opportunities for QuadMed to achieve operational efficiencies and strategic initiatives. Coordinate and support all aspects of small to moderately complex projects or phases of larger projects.
- Facilitates continuous improvement initiatives at the business unit and clinic level
- Effectively uses & teaches others on Lean & Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Leads healthcare workflow development & standardization for existing processes
- Operational liaison for company wide initiatives & projects
- Performs financial, operational and/or clinical analysis to identify process improvement and enhancement opportunities.
- Assists in the development of business plans for financial justification of operational efficiency initiatives and new services and programs.
- Assists in the planning and successful implementation of QuadMed projects, or independently leads projects, to achieve operational efficiencies for services and programs in new and existing health and wellness centers. Collaborates with physicians, clinical staff, administration, and stakeholders on all stages of project planning and implementation.
- Develops and maintains mechanisms to evaluate the progress and outcomes of clinic operation efficiency initiatives and the success of individual projects
- Assists in the successful implementation of policies and procedures
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Health Care or Business Administration
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the application of Lean, Six Sigma, or CI Methodology, or a Green Belt Certififaction would be considered in leu of experience
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in a clinical enviroment is strongly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio are required
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills, presentations skills, facilitation and instructor training skills and have the ability to multitask
- Skills in methodical thinking skills, organization, and analyzing current and future state processes and process enhancement plans
- Knowledge of financial and operational analysis to effectively identify successful projects. Skills in designing project goals and creating project plans which includes research, identifying milestones, and resource allocation plans
- Success in effective decision-making, problem solving, creativity, leadership initiative, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interpret, present, and lead projects in coordination with various clinical and administrative leaders
- Travel may be required for learning opportunities and facilitation
- Ability to interface professionally with all levels of management, and the ability to work with multiple personality types to facilitate cooperation both within the company and with clients.
Harry Quadracci was determined to do things differently, and to do them better. In 1991, the visionary print manufacturing CEO founded QuadMed out of the belief that there had to be a better way to provide his employees with access to affordable, high-quality health care. And what started as doing the right thing, ended up sparking a health care revolution. Now 30 years later, we partner with employers across the nation to provide value-driven health and wellness services in or near the workplace. With a focus on breaking down cost, access and quality barriers, we empower employees and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace