Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Appointment Type: Full Time
The Ripon Area School District is seeking an Art teacher at Ripon High School for the completion of the first semester on January 19th, 2023, and possibly for the completion of the 2022-2023 school year. The assignment is teaching 2D Design and Painting and Drawing. Non-certified applicants are welcome to apply.
The Ripon Area School District serves over 1700 students, preKindergarten through 12th grade, in traditional schools, charter schools, and a virtual school. We are committed to empowering learners, engaging community and enriching the world through the Core Values of Integrity, Excellence, Commitment, Collaboration, Innovation and Kindness. Please visit our district website to learn more about the Ripon Area School District.
Qualified candidates will hold (or be able to obtain) a Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction License in Art Education(1550).
- Develop and deliver high-quality education for students based on individual needs
- Work collaboratively and communicate well with all staff and students
- Pay attention to details and timeliness
- Collect, use, and monitor student data
- Be flexible, organized, a team player and an advocate for students
You will join an excellent, collaborative team of experienced, supportive teachers and therapists. Ripon has excellent facilities and materials available to instructional staff.
Years of Experience: 0
License: 1550 Art Education
Letters of Recommendation