SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!*
We are looking for Environmental Services Associates to join our day shift team at St. Agnes Hospital in Fond du Lac, WI!
Available positions are full time, benefits eligible roles on the day shift. Hours are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Every other weekend and 3 holidays per year are required. Weekend shifts are 6:30 am – 3:00 pm.
*Sign on bonuses are for external qualified candidates. Internal candidates, please check with your recruiter to see what options are available for you.
Cleans patient rooms, offices, classrooms, work areas and public areas as assigned and according to proper processes, procedures and standards. May handle all laundry items by sorting and placing in proper containers according to proper processes, procedures and standards.
- Cleans patient rooms, offices, classrooms, work areas and public areas as assigned and according to proper processes, procedures, and standards. May handle all laundry items by sorting and placing in proper containers according to proper processes, procedures, and standards.
- Performs sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, vacuuming, hard surface floor cleaning, stripping, refinishing and carpet cleaning which may require the use of mechanical equipment. Cleans light fixtures, ceilings, vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows, window coverings, and any other items as assigned by the need of the department.
- Cleans and disinfects sterile procedure rooms according to policies, procedures, and standards such as surgery and delivery areas as required by ministry operating standards.
- Adheres to safety precautions, policies, procedures and standards for handling infectious wastes, hazardous materials, waste spills, and exposures. Reports all events as required by ministry documentation standards.
- Replenishes supplies and materials in assigned areas and patient rooms.
- Transports trash, hazardous waste, soiled linen, and recyclable trash to appropriate disposal areas following policies, procedures, and standards.
- May participate in moving furniture, set up chairs, set up tables, break down rooms, etc. May perform routine equipment maintenance, and make minor repairs as requested.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No experience required
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Rare crawling, sitting and keyboard use/data entry.