The Human Resources Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Corporate Human Resources function and serve as an integral part of the employee experience at Alliance Laundry Systems. Additionally, this role will organize and manage diverse and varied tasks to ensure the efficient running of the team.
- Serves as a primary contact for Alliance Laundry Systems corporate employees to answer questions while maintaining positive working relationships and credibility of the team
- Supports the talent acquisition team by making travel arrangements for candidates, greeting candidates on-site, assisting with campus recruitment preparations, etc.
- Assists in the hiring and onboarding of new employees, including coordinating pre-employment screenings, processing new hire paperwork, scheduling onboarding activities, and conducting new hire orientation
- Creates and maintains key employment files and records; enters information into the HRIS related to hiring, employee data changes, and terminations
- Contributes to employee engagement efforts by assisting with planning and execution of special events, managing the employee service recognition program and online company store
- Creates and maintains purchase orders and purchase requisitions for the corporate HR team
- Executes tasks that support strategic initiatives, policies, and procedures, including scheduling meetings, updating, distributing, and filing documentation, drafting correspondence, building presentations, and conducting research
- Identifies opportunities to streamline and improve efficiencies in core HR processes
- Provides vacation/time-off coverage to the receptionist and mailroom coordinator, as needed
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred – Associate’s degree in Human Resources or a related field is required
- 1-2 years of prior experience in an administrative role is required; experience in the Human Resource function is preferred
- Prior experience working with Oracle or other HRIS is beneficial, but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a team environment with exceptional customer service skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Communicate effectively with various levels of the organization
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to handle a fast-paced environment and multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining efficiency of work
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Word
Standard and Physical Requirements:
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, and bending
- Must have a valid driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.