(WFH in Wisconsin only)
- Hiring anywhere in Wisconsin statewide only.
- Hybrid work environment – flexible work from home and/ in office as desired.
- Flexible work model – flex your time to blend work and life to fit various lifestyles/needs.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- 9 paid holidays, and 3 additional floating holidays (pro-rate applies).
- Volunteer in your community – 24 hours awarded annually.
- Professional Growth – individual fund to help grow you.
- Robust Total Rewards – Medical/Dental/Vision, Telehealth, Flex Spending, 401k Matching, LT/ST Disability, EAP, Mileage Reimbursement.
Under supervision of the Human Resources Director, the Employee Experience Manager will create an engaging employee-centric lifecycle for current and future talent by designing and shaping Lakeland Care, Inc.’s (LCI) employee experience (EX) strategy to advance the mission, values, expectations, and goals of LCI. This role will collaborate across a diverse set of stakeholders to facilitate the design, build, execution, and operationalization of EX programs to include DEI&B, Organizational Development (OD) initiatives, employee engagement and performance strategies. In addition, the Employee Experience Manager is responsible to provide proactive support by deploying learning and coaching strategies to give guidance and advice to EX staff and leadership team members on HR policy, procedure, and best practice.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Actively support the achievement of LCI’s strategic objectives in a manner consistent with LCI’s mission, values, and brand.
- Develop and deliver transformational projects and initiatives that will increase engagement and support LCI’s employee experience strategy, partnering with the Employee Experience Coaches, HR Business Partner, and LCI leadership.
- Champion the employee life cycle process, ensuring all stages are meaningful, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall mission and vision to ensure a high-quality experience.
- Oversee the development and deployment of high-quality learning opportunities for the organization through LCI’s annual learning plan ensuring consistent and comprehensive application of LCI policies and procedures cross functionally.
- Promote and advance a learning culture through competency upskilling.
- Plan and advance LCI’s competency and performance models.
- Support change management efforts by leading and influencing change plans and communications as it relates to business strategy changes within HR.
- Align culture priorities within the organization to our overall diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging efforts.
- Complete and submit annual Affirmative Action Plan report. Investigate and represent LCI with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Wisconsin Equal Rights Division (ERD) charges, as well as complaints or formal charges regarding wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, safety, workers’ compensation, or other employment-related matters.
- Motivate and lead a high-performing team; attract, recruit, and retain employees while providing mentoring and professional development.
Are you excited about this role but not sure if your work experiences align to the role or qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. At Lakeland Care, our values drive how we do our work and how we hire. We strive to build an inclusive, authentic workforce that embraces diversity and differences in strengths. So be sure to highlight your skill set and competencies you’re confident in! You may be the right candidate in disguise and/or for other roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education, other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience (includes knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Minimum of five (5) years of human resources management, organizational development, or training experience to include employee relations and performance management.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory/leadership experience.
- SHRM-SCP or SPHR preferred.
- Working knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and situations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse sections of the general population and professional community.
- Ability to identify and define issues and opportunities, analyze, and interpret various sources of complex data, and draw valid conclusions to take appropriate action.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build positive, collaborative working relationships with leaders and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to present self with a professional, polished appearance and a friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- It is preferable for individuals in this position to have prior experience with Family Care; long-term managed care for the elderly and individuals with disabilities; health care; and/or human services.
- Current driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of adequate insurance.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the individual assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the position change.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Accepting until filled.
For questions on this role, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist Becky Vang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**COMPENSATION CAN BE DISCUSSED WITH HUMAN RESOURCES.**