(Work from home flexible in Wisconsin)
- Hiring anywhere in Wisconsin statewide only.
- Flexible work environment – work from where it’s most convenient, home or office.
- Flexible work model – flex your time to blend work and life to fit various lifestyles/needs.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- 9 paid holidays, and 3 additional floating holidays (pro-rate applies).
- Volunteer in your community – 24 hours awarded annually.
- Professional Growth – individual fund to help grow you each year.
- Robust Total Rewards – Medical/Dental/Vision, Telehealth, Flex Spending, 401k Matching, Life insurance, LT/ST Disability, EAP, & Mileage Reimbursement.
Under general direction of the Human Resources Director, the Staffing & Talent Acquisition Manager will lead and support the strategic staffing efforts of Lakeland Care, Inc. (LCI) by reviewing and analyzing trends in data that will support workforce stability and sustainability. The Staffing & Talent Acquisition Manager will also develop and deliver innovative and effective recruitment and Employer Brand strategies to promote LCI as an employer of choice to staff and prospective new hires through social media, print, and other communication formats. The Staffing & Talent Acquisition Manager must ensure the new hire experience aligns with the mission, vision, and values of LCI by providing effective and timely communication throughout the recruitment process.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR leaders to devise sustainable recruiting plans that meet our immediate, mid-term, and long-term hiring forecasts and meet regularly to review progress and updates.
- Challenge leaders to lead with organizational regard when evaluating staffing needs and candidate selection.
- Support change management efforts by leading and influencing change plans and communications as it relates to business strategy changes within HR.
- Drive the overall planning and execution of social media strategy for the global TA team.
- Ensure diversity of the candidate pools. Develop creative recruitment solutions to source diverse candidates.
- Understand industry trends and identify strategic staffing solutions to support workforce planning requirements in order to maintain the employee and member experience.
- Collect, compile, and analyze HR metrics and data to support data-driven recommendations for innovative programs as well as iterate on current programs to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience.
- Develop and champion the preboarding process, ensure the process is up to date and of high quality, provide clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall mission and vision.
- Ensure optimization of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to support talent acquisition (TA) efforts.
- Model LCI values and champion a collaborative organizational culture that focuses on building a high performing, high-trust, kind, and inclusive environment.
Are you excited about this role but not sure if your work experiences align to the role or qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. At Lakeland Care, our values drive how we do our work and how we hire. We strive to build an inclusive, authentic workforce that embraces diversity and differences in strengths. So be sure to highlight your skill set and competencies you’re confident in! You may be the right candidate in disguise and/or for other roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, other related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience (includes knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Minimum of five (5) years of human resources management, organizational development, or training experience to include employee relations and performance management, including leadership and supervision of staff.
- Strategic recruitment or marketing/branding experience developing integrated campaigns using multiple channels.
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with LCI leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business objectives.
- Working knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse sections of the general population and professional community.
- Ability to identify and define issues and opportunities, analyze, and interpret various sources of complex data, and draw valid conclusions to take appropriate action.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build positive, collaborative working relationships with leaders and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to present self with a professional, polished appearance and a friendly, welcoming demeanor.
- Prior experience with Family Care; long-term managed care for the elderly and individuals with disabilities; health care; and/or human services preferred.
- Current driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of adequate insurance.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the individual assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the position change.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Accepting through 1/25/2023.
For questions on this role, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist Becky Vang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPENSATION CAN BE DISCUSSED WITH HUMAN RESOURCES.