Fond du Lac
ADVOCAP, Inc., is a recognized leader in anti-poverty and self-sufficiency programming. We are a private, nonprofit agency committed to creating opportunities for people and communities to reduce poverty and increase self-sufficiency.
This position will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department. This position will assist existing staff with benefit questions, benefits processes, and a wide range of projects related to HR. This could include wellness, filing, data entry, benefits, recruiting
• A current Associates degree in Human Resources, or currently obtaining an Associates degree in Human Resources, or up to three years of previous equivalent experience preferred to meet job standards
• Excellent communication and training skills
• Some experience with wellness programs preferred
• Attention to detail is imperative
• Establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Must possess proficient Microsoft Office experience, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be able and willing to assist staff with various inquiries
• Able to work independently with direction
• Organized and professional
• Ability to work with diverse individuals and groups
• Drug screening, and fingerprinting for background checks required
Minimum starting wage is $17.65 per hour. This part-time position will work 20 hours per week. Benefits include vacation, sick, holiday pay, and Retirement/401k option.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources, ADVOCAP, Inc.,
PO Box 1108, Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1108
FAX 920-922-7214 OR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials submitted by 11/25/22 will receive primary consideration. Please include job title in subject line when applying.