Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Human Resources Coordinator
Work for the undisputed leader in the Marine Industry! Mercury Marine, a Division of Brunswick, based in Wisconsin offers a unique, fun and rewarding work environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance in the Marine segment of the recreational industry. Mercury’s work environment is fast-paced, competitive and high-energy.
Supports Human Resources function and team by providing department administrative support and employee support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Human Resources Managers in HR administrative duties
- Manage New Hire Orientation/On-Boarding/Evaluation process.
- Manage the job bidding process
- Accurately create/maintain employee records in both Workday and Kronos; make record changes in either/both systems as necessary
- Provide support to employees for benefit enrollment including collecting dependent documentation, approving benefits in the HR system, and answering employee benefit questions
- Coordinate company activities for teams, meetings, and events
- Coordinate distribution of service awards and recognition program requests
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of human resources forms, documents, and employee files
- Help prepare and distribute HR related communications
- Assist with hourly payroll as needed
- Answers basic employee questions about human resources policies or offerings
- Post High School education
- 3 or more years of previous administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving, follow-up, and interpersonal skills
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion in the collection and dissemination of information; ensures that highly sensitive, proprietary and confidential information is released to only those authorized
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills necessary to courteously and effectively address sensitive and confidential information by telephone, in writing, and in face-to-face contacts with the public and associates at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
- Previous experience supporting a Human Resources Department
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in HR or other business related field
- Familiarity with Human Resource Information Systems, especially Workday or Kronos
About the Company:
Mercury Marine (a division of Brunswick Corporation, NYSE:BC) is the world leader in the manufacture of recreational marine propulsion engines. Employing Lean Six Sigma methodology, we have made lasting improvements in our products, processes, and service that have earned us J.D. Power Awards for Customer Satisfaction on both the Optimax 2-stroke and MerCruiser sterndrive power. Being the world leader doesn’t happen by chance. It takes investment in leading edge technologies and top rated talent to create and maintain innovative product offerings that shape the future of marine propulsion. We are ready to make that investment in you!
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.