Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels Corporation engages 8,000 people and 17,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Human Resources Generalist can change yours.
As a Human Resources Generalist, your key responsibilities will be to perform HR-related duties on a professional level and work closely with senior HR and Operations management.This role is resposible for the tactical managemet of daily HR operations; including full cycle recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and policy implementation.Critical for success are the abilities to take initiative, be self-motivated and an independent, accountable, dependable performer.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan.Depending on your position and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
- You look forward to high-level responsibility opportunities
- You are self-motivated
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 5 plus years of full cycle recruitment experience and/or related HR experience, or equivalent combination
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and ability to process sensitive information
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record