The Human Resources Intern will gain knowledge and experience by working on a variety of HR projects and processes under the supervision of experienced HR professionals. The HR Intern will assist the Human Resources team with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, employee recognition, and standardization of HR processes and procedures. Successful candidates must have the ability to take initiative to drive items to completion, be able to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to learn. This position will be based in Ripon, WI and is open to students looking able to work 20 hours a week starting August/September 2023.
- Assist with creating and updating documents related to HR programs, processes, or policies
- Support the development of employee recognition program
- Update various HR systems as needed
Education and Experience:
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or similar program and have completed their sophomore year
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of the organization
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and web-based platforms
- Must have great customer services skills and be able to handle confidential information and sensitive situations
- Excellent organizational skills, exceptional follow-up skills and attention to detail
Standard and Physical Requirements:
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.