Fond du Lac
$1500 sign-on bonus bonus! You can make a positive impact by helping your Fond du Lac neighbors! Become a Supported Living Staff, and assist your neighbors with disabilities to live their best lives, independently, in their own home and community.
You can help make a real difference in someone’s life!
Community Living Connections (CLC) is a local nonprofit agency that supports adults with disabilities to live their best life in their own home and community. We believe that individuals, regardless of ability, deserve equal opportunities to create their “best life”; they just need additional support in order to do so. CLC provides in-home staff (that’s you!) to help with life skills, planning, personal cares, medical support, finances, relationship building…etc. We work in partnership with people throughout their lifetime.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in helping others, or becoming a caregiver. Flexible hours are excellent for Retirees, as a second part-job, Summer jobs for teachers, and Students! Students can get hands-on experience while earning their degrees; excellent for majors such as nursing, human services, family studies, human ecology, occupational therapy, and more!
Desirable candidates can work independently, exercise good judgement, are compassionate, positive & great team members! If you enjoy building relationships and positively impacting people’s lives, this could be a great fit for you!
- A range of support needs, including but not limited to: Personal cares, mental health & medical support needs.
- Interest in developing long-lasting relationships
- Socialization, and Fun!
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- …Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Position Title: Supported Living Staff
- Part Time staff earn $16.00/hour
- Full Time staff earn $17.00/hour
- An additional $2.00 incentive for staff working direct support shifts, between the hours of Friday 3:00pm through Sunday 10:00pm. This includes awake and asleep overnight shifts. This incentive will be effective 9/4/2022 – 1/7/2023.
- Earn $1500 sign-on bonus for Full Time and Part Time staff, when weekend hours are included in the base schedule.
- Shifts available: Evenings & weekends!
- Full Time, Part Time, and Casual. Evenings and weekends.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Previous experience not required
- Must have an acceptable background
- A WI Drivers License, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and proof of appropriate level of insurance required.
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
Benefits for Full Time Employees and their families:
- Health Insurance – Quartz HRA (HMO) with $0 deductible!
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Life & Long Term Disability – 100% covered by employer
- Short Term Disability
- Generous sick time and vacation time
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Benefits available to all employees: Casual dress code. Friendly work environment. Positive culture. Flexible schedule. $5,000 Referral Bonus program
Community Living Connections Inc (CLC) is a local nonprofit organization providing supported living services to adults with intellectual/ developmental disabilities, physicals disabilities, and frail elders to live their best life in their own home and in their community. CLC is an AA/EOE.
*Open Hours may be subject to change without notice; a consistent schedule will be discussed at the interview.
APPLY directly on our website: https://www.clconnections.org/employment-application