The Innovation Engineering Intern is a member of the Innovation Engineering team. The Innovation Engineering Intern will be responsibe for providing specific project support. This internship is planned to start in Fall 2022, Spring 2023 (flexible around class schedules) and go through Summer 2023 (full-time opportunities available following graduation). This internship will be based in Ripon, WI.
- Work with Product Management to discover new technologies that can be investigated, developed, or modified to enhance our products
- Take ideas brought in and work with the lab to create POC’s and conduct testing for viability
- Work with Sales and Marketing to understand the market to determine what radical new ideas would further separate us from our competition
Skills and Abilities:
- Hands on contributor with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement ideas
- Exceptional computer skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering (preferred)
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.