Fond du Lac
Joseph Mand or Toni Rae Beck
Wage: $20hr-$40hr Depending on Experience
We are currently hiring Roofing Installation Crew Members. Preferred candidates should have proven successful experience with home improvement installation. We will do on-site job training.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a full-size truck or cargo van. Our ideal candidate must be punctual, well organized and customer service orientated in order to ensure our customer is happy before, during, and after the project is completed. Candidate must adhere to proper safety techniques, demonstrate self-leadership and accountability and have positive co-worker relationships.
If you are ambitious, hard-working, responsible, and honest and are looking for an outstanding opportunity to start a new career in construction or continue your career in an environment where you are rewarded and appreciated, we may be looking for you!
Start Date: 2/6/2023
Position Location: Fond du Lac/Oshkosh Wisconsin
Contact: Joe Mand or Toni Rae Beck (920-923-0721) / (920-232-5600)
- Visiting customers’ homes, including demo or prepping for roofing installation.
- Installing roofing accessories and final products
- Loading and logging materials onto truck and makes notation of returned materials
- Proactively engaging with our customers to deliver a great customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license in WI
- Background Check, contingent upon employment
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Basic remodeling/construction experience; previous roofing installation experience a plus but not required
- Must also be able to read job instructions and record materials on work order
- Comfortable with being on ladders with heights up to 2nd story
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work independently and or with a crew
- Enjoy working outdoors year-round
- Responsible for keeping a clean truck and job site
- A Per-Appointment Criminal Background Check will be performed.
Some work experience preferred. Will train. Bring work references/phone numbers to put on application.
Benefits: Employee Purchase, Vacation, 401K, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Schedule, Paid Holidays
Apply – in person @ 235 West Scott Street, Fond du Lac, WI 54935