Fond du Lac, WI, US
|Job Title||Insurance Product Analyst|
|Home Department:||Product Development|
|Employment Status:||Exempt; Full-Time|
|Position Location:||Home Office, Telecommuter, or Remote|
|Schedule:||40 hours/week with Flexible Scheduling Opportunities|
Protecting our policyholders’ dreams, passions, and livelihoods has a direct impact on the communities we serve. We work towards excellence, conduct ourselves with high integrity, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Small Details. Big Difference. Find out how you can make a difference with a career at Society.
About the Role
- Identifies key industry trends. Recommends and implements changes based on trends.
- Completes competitor research and competitor analysis.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and technical product requirements.
- Coordinates product configuration, testing, product migration activities.
- Audits policy output to ensure necessary compliance and recommends corrective action.
- Tracks and analyzes both state and country-wide changes initiated by insurance bureaus.
- Coordinates, assembles, and files products with states for approval.
- Participates in verbal and written negotiations with regulators to expedite product approvals.
- Maintains a library of product rates, rules, and forms.
- You hold yourself accountable and act in accordance with all rules and regulations.
- You enjoy analyzing data, conducting researching, and using facts to make decisions.
- You are naturally curious and have a desire to learn more.
- You take pride in the quality of your work.
What Society Can Offer
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Insurance, or a related field.
- 3+ years of Property & Casualty insurance industry experience.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Traditional Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401K, Defined Contribution, PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-Paid Holidays, Flexible Scheduling, PTO, Telecommuting Options
- Education: Career Coaching, Company-Paid Courses, Student Loan & Tuition Reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match, Paid Volunteer Time, Team Sponsorships
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program, Health Club Membership, Wellness Reimbursement
Society Insurance prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, genetics, veteran status or military service, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Society Insurance also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws.
Society Insurance is a drug-free workplace. Any candidate who receives an offer of employment from Society will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test for controlled substances. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the pre-employment drug test, which is conducted in accordance with Society’s substance abuse policy.