Improving America’s infrastructure isn’t for the weak. It takes grit, determination and hard work to execute high impact projects. Michels engages 8,000 people and 18,000 pieces of heavy equipment in our insatiable drive to be the best. Our work improves lives. Find out how an Internship with Michels can impact yours.
As a 2024 Summer Intern, your key responsibilities will be to serve as administrative support to HSE team members under direct supervision, and to take direction and execute on it in a timely fashion with the end goal of observing as many processes and projects as possible.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k), Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan.
- You want to gain real-world experience with real responsibilities
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You enjoy building on what you’re learning in school
- You’re ready to build the foundation of your career
- You have a strong attention to detail
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Current pursuit of a degree in Environmental related degree
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel required (we work on projects across the country)