Starting at $24.45 per hour
Grande Cheese Company is a family owned enterprise built on a tradition, quality and outstanding performance. We are dedicated to our cultural pride, professional excellence and to the dignity and respect of our Associates.
Join our Family and receive a comprehensive benefits package, generous PTO available on day one, night and weekend shift premiums, up to $1,500 in bonuses, performance-based bonuses, access to our Health and Fitness Centers, opportunities to develop your career and more!
$24.45/hour and up, plus weekend premium and shift premium!
Hours: 3:00PM – 1:00AM
Monday-Sunday with rotating days off and overtime, as needed.
- Schedules to ensure movement of supplies, finished products, and raw materials between all Grande facilities. Drive diesel powered tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver products or materials in packaged form.
- Rotate through all shifts to fill-in for vacations, call-ins, training and general relief.
- Operate tractor trailer in a safe, respectful, and courteous manner to keep trailer and products safe.
- Operate all pallet moving equipment to assist in the loading and unloading of product and supplies to keep production running efficiently, DC stock, and to meet customer needs.
- Prepare transportation paperwork, to include log sheets, to keep accurate information used for scheduling.
- Scan & download product information to keep accurate information.
- Pick, load, & deliver production supplies such as boxes, poly, bags, etc. to keep production running efficiently.
- Perform general sanitation to keep trailers and tractors neat, clean, and safe.
- Responsible for CSA Ratings in the following categories:
- Unsafe Driving – Operation of CMV’s by drivers in a dangerous or careless manner.
- Driver Fitness – Operation of CMV’s by drivers that are lacking appropriate licensing or medical qualifications.
- Controlled Substances and Alcohol – Operation of CMV’s by drivers who are impaired due to alcohol, illegal drugs, and misuse of prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Troubleshoot equipment, timing, and load size to keep products moving efficiently.
- Vehicle reports completed daily and any maintenance issues brought to attention of management
- Complete all required documentation, recordkeeping, and reporting as required by law and/or regulatory agencies, (i.e. DNR, DOL, EEOC, FDA, IMS, OSHA, SQF, USDA, WDA, etc.). Follow all SAFETY (food & workplace) policies and procedures.
All of duties and responsibilities as requested or required
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Follow government standards and regulations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School or GED preferred.
- Three (3) or more months related experience or training.
- Must have a Class A, CDL license with air brake endorsement.