It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Investment Casting Technician in Plant 98 perform tasks daily that are essential to the production of propellers. They aid in the metal-forming casting techniques of pouring molten metal into shell molds, and they aid in the finishing of a propeller by grinding the surface defects on casted propellers.
Interested to see what a Day in the Life of an Investment Casting Technician is? Click on the link below to review.
Investment Casting Technician
- Promotes a safe work culture by following all company safety protocols, documents, and procedures
- Report safety, equipment, quality and other issues as they arise
- Performs everyday tasks involved with production of Propellers
- Keep equipment, and work area in a clean and orderly environment
- Follow instructions to ensure producing quality parts
- Communicate well with team members
- Meet or exceed daily production goals
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Some manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Willingness to perform manual labor in a non-A/C controlled environment
- Strong attention to detail required
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Must be able to communicate adequately both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced work environment
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.