(WFH Wisconsin only)
- Hiring anywhere in Wisconsin statewide only.
- Hybrid work environment – flexible work from home and/ in office as desired.
- Flexible work model – flex your time to blend work and life to fit various lifestyles/needs.
- Monday through Friday schedule.
- 9 paid holidays, and 3 additional floating holidays (pro-rate applies).
- Volunteer in your community – 24 hours awarded annually.
- Professional Growth – individual fund to help grow you.
- Robust Total Rewards – Medical/Dental/Vision, Telehealth, Flex Spending, 401k Matching, LT/ST Disability, EAP, Mileage Reimbursement.
Under the supervision of the IT Systems Manager, the IT Business Partner will add value by assessing business needs and adapting technologies to maximize the effectiveness of Lakeland Care, Inc. (LCI). This position will serve as an ambassador for technology while focusing on the facilitation of high-quality outcomes and use of technology in continuous improvement efforts. The IT Business Partner will also assist in efforts related to compliance and performance excellence to support the continued growth and maturation of the IT Division, along with the business objectives it supports.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Identify, manage, and support technology-driven continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps, ensuring successful introduction and communication to all stakeholders.
- Maintain policy, procedure, practice, and process from a technical standpoint.
- Create technical knowledge articles to support deployment and understanding of LCI systems.
- Serve as the liaison between LCI objectives and IT to ensure high-quality outcomes are consistently evaluated for efficacy.
- Assist in facilitating compliance activities to support HIPAA, ISCA, OCI, and all applicable audit efforts.
Are you excited about this role but not sure if your work experiences align to the role or qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. At Lakeland Care, our values drive how we do our work and how we hire. We strive to build an inclusive, authentic workforce that embraces diversity and differences in strengths. So be sure to highlight your skill set and competencies you’re confident in! You may be the right candidate in disguise and/or for other roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Project Management, another related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience (includes knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Minimum of one (1) year IT (Information Technology) experience working as part of a Help Desk, Engineering team, Project Management team or an equivalent. A strong cross-functional collaborator, team player and leader capable of building working relationships is needed to execute process improvement and change management.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities, including the ability to identify creative and effective solutions.
- Experience and/or knowledge of continuous improvement, business analysis or ITIL (Information Technology Library) preferred. Must be willing to pursue ITIL Foundations certification and other certifications as needed.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to oversee and support project progression independently, and to communicate with stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Current driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of adequate insurance required.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the individual assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the position change.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Accepting until filled.
For questions on this role, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist Becky Vang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPENSATION CAN BE DISCUSSED WITH HUMAN RESOURCES.