IT Compliance Administrator
Apply Job ID 25378 Date posted Mar. 01, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
The IT Compliance Administrator is responsible for supporting existing IT security and compliance initiatives throughout the organization. This includes assisting with research to understand requirements including information security, regulatory compliance, contractual compliance and risk management frameworks.
- Assists members of the compliance team to develop and implement a comprehensive information security, compliance and privacy program.
- Participate in client and vendor audit procedures under the supervision of the IT Compliance Analyst and follow-up on potential gaps and findings as appropriate.
- Review client and vendor IT contract provisions under the supervision of the IT Compliance Analyst to ensure the reasonable protection of both company and client data.
- Assists other team members with research of regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Monitor information security controls to ensure that controls are operating effectively and follow-up where capable to support program initiatives.
- Handles day to day support issues and questions that arise.
- Administers IT security and compliance related training as instructed.
- Develop a working knowledge of information security, contractual/regulatory compliance and industry best practices.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, management, or audit or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with some combination of the following areas is preferred:
- Information Security
- Information Security Compliance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Audit
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with fellow employees in other departments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are also required.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.