Fond du Lac
|Job Title||IT Service Desk Analyst|
|Home Department:||Information Technology|
|Employment Status:||Non-Exempt; Full-time|
|Schedule:||40 hours/week with Flexible Scheduling Opportunities|
|Position Location:||Hybrid Work Model|
Protecting our policyholders’ dreams, passions, and livelihoods has a direct impact on the communities we serve. We work towards excellence, conduct ourselves with high integrity, and take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Small Details. Big Difference. Find out how you can make a difference with a career at Society.
Society Insurance is seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team. This position works to provide primary and secondary-level hardware and software support to Service/Help Desk operations.
About the Role
- Engages in the deployment, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all end-user IT systems, including telecommunications, laptops, thin clients, tablets, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals, and other equipment.
- Maintains user up-time and computing experiences through effective problem identification and resolution.
- Identifies, troubleshoots, resolves, and documents user and system issues via Service Now.
- Utilizes remote monitoring and management software to resolve customer requests.
- Responds to customer support request tickets, calls, texts, and emails.
- Updates Service Now ticket work notes, prioritizes work to resolve complex support customer issues, and collaborates with other team members and vendor support resources to resolve requests.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information.
- Interacts with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provide answers in a timely manner.
- Ensures users/customers are provided professional, courteous, and timely support and service.
- Drives standards and best practices whenever possible and effectively foster a culture of engagement.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of operations and services performed.
- Learns, monitors, and performs tasks to assigned PC/Network functions as directed by Network Engineers and Service Desk Analyst II.
- You are motivated to help others and are service-oriented.
- You communicate proficiently – verbal and written; appropriate use of grammar.
- You can organize and prioritize your work.
- You like to seek out information to solve problems.
- You pay attention to the details and accuracy of your work.
- You have the ability to work efficiently and effectively with frequent interruptions
What it Will Take
- Associate Degree in Computer Support or related field required.
- Minimum of 1 year of technical support experience required; 2+ years highly preferred.
What Society Can Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Salary with bonus plan; health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401(k) Defined Contribution Plan PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-paid holidays; flexible scheduling; PTO; telecommuting options
- Education: Career Coaching; company-paid courses; student loan and tuition reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match; paid volunteer time; team sponsorships
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program; health club reimbursement; wellness reimbursement