Are you ready to take the next step in your IT career! We are currently accepting applications for an IT support Specialist. This person assists the Network Administrator in administering the Bank’s network infrastructure, related applications, and components. Assists in the installation, maintenance and monitoring of the Bank’s Local Area & Wide Area Networks, PC’s, servers, printers, photocopiers, software applications and telecommunications equipment and provides technical support to associates at our 3 office locations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Provide case resolution for issues received via phone, email, face-to-face, or instant messaging in a professional, timely and accurate manner while documenting all work from initial request to completion.
2) Work tasks until completion or escalate to the next level support or third parties, if appropriate.
3) Prioritize and manage multiple open cases at one time.
4) Create and provide documented support, including communications, procedural documentation, and relevant reports.
5) Troubleshoot and monitor system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software issues.
6) Follow procedures to resolve application issues.
7) Maintain an inventory of all hardware and software resources.
8) Support the deployment of new applications.
9) Configure and troubleshoot workstations, laptops, printers, network equipment and mobile devices per IT standards.
10) Perform proper installation of IT equipment.
11) Establish and maintain good working relationships with end users and other departments.
12) Other Duties as assigned.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years related IT Network Support experience and/or training
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License to travel to each location
- Analytical/synthesis/problem solving/decision making skills
- Organizational skills
- Interact with customers and employees with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Meet individual goals
- Contribute in a team-oriented environment to ensure department and organization wide goals are met
- Abide by the Bank’s core values as outlined in the Strategic Plan
- May occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
FVSBank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.