Fond du Lac
Trusted. Genuine. Successful. National Exchange Bank & Trust is an independent, family-owned bank with big bank abilities, serving Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded in 1933, we are a trusted business partner, employer, and community member. At National Exchange Bank & Trust, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly, family environment, a rewarding career, and opportunities to make a difference in the communities we serve. We believe in bringing out the best in our talent and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment of growth and development.
As an IT Support Technician, you will primarily be responsible for performing entry level Help Desk support. You will also perform in-house IT repair, troubleshoot computer/software problems, and research possible causes/solutions. Additional duties may include addressing network support issues, server and network systems, and workstation/client systems.
Skills & Attributes Needed
The following skills and attributes are needed to succeed in performing IT support:
- Ability to effectively document procedures
- General knowledge and experience with Microsoft-based networking
- Must be able to work independently and accurately
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- General knowledge of multiple hardware platforms
Ideal candidates will have most or all the following qualifications:
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- In the process of seeking an associate degree or related experience in an IT related field.
- Solid understanding of IT Support including technology/computer repair.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory is beneficial.
- Understanding of cloud, hosted, and outsources concepts is appreciated.
- Technical understanding of Windows 10 operating systems and Microsoft Office is required.
National Exchange Bank & Trust offers a competitive benefit package including the following:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Wellbeing Program
- HSA, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability
- Life/Accident insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling & Telecommuting Options
- Education Assistance Program
- Products & Service Discounts & more!