With more than 80 years of crafting “The Finest Italian Cheeses That Money Can Buy”, Grande is a leader in the industry! Whether partnering with independent pizzerias from coast-to-coast to ensure they’re delivering the very best pizza to their customers or assisting our food manufacturing partners in delivering specialty whey ingredient solutions, our commitment to quality can’t be matched. While Grande’s reputation of excellence in the market is important, we believe our commitment to our workplace and community culture is of equal merit – our Associates come first at Grande. To complement our industry-leading benefits, Grande puts an emphasis on your career growth opportunities, while always promoting a positive work/life balance and supporting the communities in which we live and work. If you want to learn more about our company – what we do and how we go about it – or learn more about our beautiful, state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, visit www.grande.com.
Did we convince you yet? If not check out our unique benefits
- Free onsite clinics.
- Free onsite fitness center.
- Free healthy snacks throughout facility.
- Health and wellness reimbursement program.
- Associate cheese purchasing program.
- Two-year mentorship program.
- Relaxation rooms (based on location).
- Coffee and gelato bar (based on location).
- State of the art corporate building: https://www.grande.com/careers/#office
- Hybrid work offering.
Why Fond du Lac?
In Fond du Lac (FDL) you get the full four-season experience – warm in the summer with highs reaching into the 80s and plenty of sunshine for golf, biking, camping and live music under the open sky, and brisk air in the winter with average temps in the 20s and ample snow for snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, ice fishing and winter festivals. The greater FDL area (population 43,000) is easy to get around and roughly an hour drive to almost all major metros in the state (Milwaukee, Madison and Fox Cities/Green Bay). We’ve been rated “Top 100” in job growth among small U.S. metro areas. Additionally, our cost of living is 4% below the national average and you’ll pay 21% less for housing, rent and property taxes compared to the rest of the country. From wonderful educational partners (public and private K12 schools and three local colleges/universities), a plethora of things to do/see, and a vibrant business and commerce community…learn more about how you can call Fond du Lac, HOME!
We are looking for an individual to support our NPD Scientists in the areas of executing research and conducting experimental pilot plant and production runs for new cheese products and line extension activities. Provides support for laboratory activities, document review, record keeping, data collection, and presentations.
What you need to be considered for the role:
- Degree in Dairy Science/Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or other related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Dairy Science/Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or other related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- One (1) or more years of related work experience
Associates Degree or better in Biology.
Bachelors Degree or better in Biology.