RB Royal is a premium manufacturer of fluid transfer systems. Think custom coils, tubing and hoses that move water, air, oil and fuel. We manufacture solutions for the following markets: marine, automotive, construction, motor sports, agriculture, food processing medical, power generation, etc. Our customer base and orders are growing and we are looking for a Lead CNC Programming Technician at our Fond du Lac facility.
Hours / Pay
1st Shift: M-F 6:00am-2:30pm
2nd Shift: M-F 2:30pm-11:00pm
Pay is based on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads and interprets blueprints, planning sheets, sketches and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings and methods and sequences.
- Enters computer program for parts to be run based on technical data supplied by drawing, engineering and other sources.
- Selects and communicates type of tooling required for each job to be run.
- Mounts, aligns and secures tooling, attachments and workpiece on machine.
- Programs controller to run the parts as specified.
- Trains assembly operators on CNC operation.
- Uses statistical process controls to ensure quality production.
- Adjusts setup and tooling as needed.
- Loads new data in coordinate measuring machine and verifies product to blueprint.
- Provides support for the job estimates and prototype development.
- Participate in testings and requesting new tooling.
- Supports manufacturing and quality assurance through the development of engineered solutions and organized problem solving.
- Responsible for successful new product launch to meet or exceed quoted rates within the machining and bending area.
- Determines tooling and/or fixturing needs. Works with suppliers and approves and installs tooling.
- Ownership for the purchase and installation of all replacement tooling along with managing tooling budgets to or below plan.
- Confers with other leads to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Associate Degree and a minimum of three years of supervisory experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mechanical abilities to allow the use of various pieces of machinery in order to make prototype product and to work with customers in order to fit up design pieces to satisfy needs.
- Knowledge of sound engineering practices/techniques including the ability to work with customer design requirements and to make the best use of in-house processes to meet customer needs.
- Basic design abilities to include familiarity with the RB Royal type of product (i.e., hose and tubes) and to be able to apply design techniques to produce correct drawings that accurately depict the customer desires and RB Royal processes.
Modern, clean, air-conditioned & safe work environment.
Competitive benefit package … insurance begins 1st of the month following hire.
Paid vacation, sick & holiday”s.
History of stable year-round work.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936