It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
In the role of Learning Management System (LMS) Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to Mercury University’s Learning Management System (LMS). You will be the front-line support for the users in the system and provide the experience they will have with Mercury University.
- Front line support in Mercury University Registration Call Center which includes dealer/technician registrations, E-Skill courses, and testing procedures.
- Provide timely support to customers through phone contact, email, and voicemail.
- Technical troubleshooting support for online E-Skill, Distance Learning and Virtual Classroom.
- Responsible for providing support and implementation, delivery and maintenance of content, assets and other resources of the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Identifies and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements.
- Assist with developing and managing policies and procedures with the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of the system/network.
- Manages support tickets and hours.
- Work with WebEx, Microsoft Teams and Distance Learning courses to make sure of smooth operation.
- Maintains LMS reports on billing, user data and learning.
- Uploading content, configuration schedules and curriculums in the Learning Management System.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers, computer terms, multiple operating systems and ability to learn new software as required.
- Thorough knowledge of Internet technology, web browsers and broadband connections.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) at an intermediate level.
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively (written, verbal, and listening) with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Must maintain a high degree of discipline, perseverance, tact, and sound judgment in handling complaints.
- Ability to analyze customer calls, determine the reason for the call, root cause of the issue and handle to close the call by both telephone and e-mail correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently, organize workload, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to change.
- Strong detail orientation including the ability to record accurate and comprehensive documentation.
- Possesses excellent decision-making skills with demonstrated critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Associate degree in Organizational Development, Training, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience in a Learning Management System).
- 5 or more years of previous experience in a customer service role.
- Prior experience working in a Help Desk environment.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.