Copper Cock Tavern, a new, upscale bar and restaurant in downtown Fond du Lac, is seeking line/prep cook help. Our line/prep cooks will begin their pivotal role by preparing food and setting up day to day needs for successful kitchen operations in our brand new, state-of-the-art professional kitchen.
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing and preparing sauces
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of shift
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs
- Basic written and communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
Apply by contacting: Vince@coppercocktavern.com