Reporting to the Manager, Financial Systems Operations, the Loan Analyst works within the finance operations team to support the management of the loan system. Responsibilities include daily loan processing, account maintenance, various administrative duties and customer service.
- Responsible for accurate servicing and administrative maintenance of loans within the asset backed facility and on the Alliance balance sheet.
- Responsible for all reports and serving the custodial relationships for the asset backed facility.
- Performs account maintenance, payment processing, and day-end activity.
- Trains to master loan management system to support optimal use.
- Completes all activity related UCC filings and terminations.
- Processes insurance binders and notifications.
- Administrative support: loan filing and call center
- Any projects as assigned from Manager or Director
- Sets-up new releases and testing for business use.
- Responsible for new loan set-up
- Entry level position with 4 year degree; 1-2 years related experience with Associate’s degree.
- Working knowledge of PC-based database software; ability to run and create reports.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently plan, prioritize and carry out simultaneous projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be team-oriented and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, be extremely accurate, have strong communication skills, and quickly learn new tasks.
- Associate degree required in business related area or equivalent related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred with the successful candidate possessing coursework or experience in accounting, corporate finance and/or banking.
- Position involves sitting long periods, standing, manual dexterity, stooping, bending and minimal lifting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.