Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Logistics Team Lead is responsible for breaking down, sorting, preparing, staging and stocking the sales floor with all new inbound freight while following our Door-To-Floor (D2F) in 24 hours process.
- Train and supervise the Logistics Team.
- Plan and prioritize the Logistics Team’s daily activities & assign daily tasks.
- Ensure all freight is processed and stocked on the floor within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure stocking standards are being met and ensure Fleet Farm’s presentation standards are being executed at a high level.
- Coordinate processing of excess merchandise with the Replenishment Team to ensure it is properly binned and located in capstock or the backroom.
- Collaborates with Logistics Manager to implement process improvements and evaluate team performance.
- Assist in picking Buy on Line Pick up in Store (BOPIS) and preparing Pick Pack and Ship (PPS) orders to be shipped.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years of retail logistics or general warehouse/logistics experience preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other material handling devices.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full- time and part-time Team Members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively, implementing solutions, multi-task and respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Warehouse environment can expose temperature fluctuations (hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Includes early mornings, weekends and holidays.