Fond du Lac
Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Machine Operator for the Fond du Lac facility.
Machine Operator Primary Responsibilities
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
- May operate equipment such as, but not limited to, the Pre-Expander, Mold, Lamination Line, Block – Auto Line, etc.
- Verify equipment set-up prior to start of a production run, operates and shuts down manufacturing equipment.
- Verifies order information and produces part(s) with the correct material, density, weight, size, and/or shape within quality tolerance to meet specific job requirements while meeting productivity standards.
- Responsible for training new employees
- Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assembles and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
- Must be verified by supervisor to be able to sign off on procedures needed to fulfill job requirements within 2 months of hire.
Machine Operator Experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment preferred.
Machine Operator Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to use simple math and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
Machine Operator Education, Licenses & Certifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Atlas Molded Products offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
No calls or agencies please.