Kondex Corporation is looking for a Machine Operator II to join the Disc Mower Knives department.
Current Opening on 2nd shift
2nd shift hours: Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn how to set-up and operate machines in Disc Mower Knife area. This includes a blanking press and two mills.
- Read prints and routings.
- Follow established machine settings and parameters.
- Perform lock-out tag-out on equipment.
- Perform basic inspections using hand-held measuring devices.
- Operate lift devices such as boom crane and hand jack.
- Close orders in computer system.
- Perform 5S activities, including limited preventative maintenance on equipment.
- May assist in training full time, part time, or temporary associates in the Sickle Assembly department.
- The responsibilities listed above are not all encompassing of what may be asked of associates in this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Experience using basic hand tools.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions. Prior blueprint reading experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment. The DMK cell is a two-person operation on each shift.
Kondex is an equal opportunity employer.
$19.00 – $24.00 + $3 per hr shift prem