It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
This position is unique in that it requires the employee to work independently in a self-contained machining area across multiple machines that includes: broaching, welding, CNC programming / machine control using early model broaching and late model Mazak & Hermle equipment. The position requires some physical labor and can be a very dynamic environment depending upon the state of demand.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow all Youth Apprentice State Program Guidelines
- Perform machining activities as required via trained procedures and/or machining prints
- Perform some repetitive processes to meet production needs
- Perform as required final measurement layout of components to ensure print requirements are met
- Perform all required activities in a safe and quality conscious manner
- Attend company provided meetings and training as required
- Maintain a clean and safe working area in accordance with Procedures and Plant Safety Rules
- Must be a high school student enrolled in the WI Youth Apprenticeship Program
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.