981 S Hickory St
Fond Du Lac, WI 54935
We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Manager at Fond Du Lac, WI location.
The Maintenance Manager sets priorities and coordinates crew activities and assignments and is responsible for the daily maintenance, repairs and upgrades to converting or corrugated equipment; Serves as a technical resource for production managers. Typically has previous supervisory experience.
The Job You Will Perform:
- Oversee maintenance department and manage employees.
- Report to Manufacturing Manager any information that may impede the operation of the plant as soon as it becomes known, while providing technical expertise regarding plant equipment and facilities.
- Initiate and/or maintain a cost-effective preventive maintenance program and Implement quality improvement and cost reduction ideas.
- Contact and work with vendors and subcontractors to achieve desired results.
- Maintains adequate inventories of spare parts and Purchase materials, parts, and supplies as required.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- High school diploma or Equivalent.
- Demonstrated personnel supervisory skills.
- Four years maintenance experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- College and/or related technical courses.
- Five years experience in the corrugated box industry with heavy experience in electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electricity.
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement, pension, and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunity
- Action oriented
- Customer/Quality Focused
- Organizational Skills
- Developing Direct Reports
- Building Effective Teams
- Priority Setting
- Process Management
- Conflict Management
- Decision Quality
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, Ilim Group, the country’s largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Appleton
Nearest Secondary Market: Oshkosh