Fond du Lac
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
As an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, you will maintain production equipment such as CNC machines, grinders, die cast machines, heat treating ovens and paint lines, as well as, adjust and repair equipment, assist in producing tooling and dies to meet production needs and perform preventive maintenance as scheduled.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR
- Trouble-shoot, re-build and repair all plant equipment as to pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, and minor electrical malfunctions
- Move and install plant machinery and equipment
- Hook up utilities to plant equipment
- Preventative maintenance on all plant machinery and equipment as needed
- Perform carpentry and plumbing work as directed
- Sheet metal work for the construction of guards, ducting, spouts, etc.
- Requires thorough knowledge of the functions and operations of all plant equipment and machinery in order to provide effective operation and efficient maintenance
- Operate simple mills and lathes in order to make replacement parts and repairs on plant equipment.
WHO ARE WE
- A valid state indentured journeyman’s card in the Maintenance Mechanic Trade or a minimum of eight years documented experience in the industrial Maintenance Mechanic Trade
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have working knowledge of Robots, Mazak CNC machinery, hydraulics, and pneumatically controlled equipment
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance related blueprints, schematics, sketches, and drawings
- Ability to use the tools and measuring devices common to the Maintenance Mechanic’s Trade
- Basic working knowledge of electricity, welding, hydraulic and mechanical functions
- Ability to plan and lay out work to be performed and to determine the most efficient method to be used to complete the assignment with only occasional supervision
- Ability to train, instruct, guide and supervise the work of apprentices in the development of skills and abilities
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.