Fond du Lac
Join Our Movement!
We’re a growing company that designs and manufactures playground equipment for communities all around the world! Be part of something bigger with Burke by Joining Our Movement! We’re looking for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician to work at Burke Headquarters and be part of our great team!
What Moves You?
We’re not going to lie; this is an amazing opportunity. It requires hard work, a focus on quality, a willingness to support your teammates and, of course, an abundance of Purple Passion (def. a love of play, bringing play to communities and specific love of Burke and those you work with)!
This role helps the Burke Team by ensuring equipment reliability and providing support to the production staff so they can keep manufacturing the best playgrounds in the world!
- Perform preventive maintenance per planned schedules. Inspect equipment, clean and lubricate machinery
- Identify root causes of equipment problems and fix them in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and repair all standard mechanical and electrical components, detect minor equipment problems and correct them before they become major issues – up-time is important – we have playgrounds to make!
- Repair and replace worn or defective parts on mechanical and pneumatic equipment such as press brakes, drills, valves, pumps and other related equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC systems, other control systems and install wiring systems for power and control
- Bring basic understanding and experience in all phases of 110-480 volt systems
- Assist in installing new equipment and understand technical manuals, read CAD Drawings and know how to purchase replacement parts necessary to make equipment repairs
- Maintain documentation according to procedures and keep records updated
- Performs routine building and facility maintenance
We have an awesome team at Burke and the right individual for this role will fit well within our culture of teamwork, straightforward and open communication. Oh, and you need to have a passion for play!
Qualifications That Move Us!
- Five or more years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing, technical, warehouse, industrial, military or related environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic – we’re looking for a self-starter that’s willing to get ‘er done!
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and execute assignments with high attention to detail
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer skills such as Microsoft Office (especially Excel) preferred
Burke is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Military veterans are encouraged to apply.