Fond du Lac
RB Royal, a family owned and operated manufacturing business, is looking for a motivated professional to join our team as a Maintenance Technician / Specialist!
In this role you will be responsible for all activities related to installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, production equipment, systems, facility, physical structures and grounds. In addition, to joining an amazing team of professionals, you will join a company whose culture values continually learning and growth and encourages all team members share new ideas and implement process improvements.
- 1st: Monday thru Friday / 6:00am to 2:30pm
- 2nd: Monday thru Friday / 2:30pm to 11:00pm / $1.25/hr shift premium
- Weekend Shift: Friday thru Sunday / 5:00am – 5:00pm / $3.50/hr shift premium / work 36 hours get paid for 40
- Manages and performs maintenance duties related to the maintenance system.
- Follows specifications, blueprints, manuals, schematic drawings and company procedures.
- Visually inspects, tests and repairs machinery and equipment using electrical and electronic test equipment. May perform basic and some advanced electrical work exempt from that requiring an electricians license.
- Performs basic and sometimes advanced pneumatic, hydraulic or mechanical repairs to equipment.
- Directs and coordinate work contracted to outside service providers. May negotiate service contracts on occasion.
- Uses various hand tools, power tools, hoist, crane, welders and measuring and testing instruments as required.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with operators or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, following specifications and blueprints, using precision measuring instruments.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery, using rags, brushes, grease gun or other means as necessary.
- May install machinery and equipment according to blueprints and other specifications.
- May install, program or repair automated machinery and equipment, such as robots or programmable controllers.
- May set up and operate machine tools, such as lathe, grinder, drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures and tools.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure within or outside of establishment.
- Ensures the reliable operation of security and alarm systems.
- Provides facility and grounds maintenance including paint touch up and snow removal on walkways and in front of exits.
Skills Critical For Success
Basic training or equivalent work experience in carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, jigs and fixtures, machinist construction and welding.
Preferred to be able to work with computer diagnostics and PC/PLC programming and ladder diagrams.
Has complete knowledge of metals, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, brazing, cutting, piping, conduit, building wiring, HVAC, distribution systems and other applicable functions within the manufacturing system.
What Sets RB Royal Apart
Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including two medical plan options, health savings account with company match, flexible spending account, dental, vision, 401K with company match, and company provided life and disability insurance.
Paid holidays and vacation.
A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences & workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program.
Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
Strong communication from executive management, including interactive quarterly discussions on strategic progress.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume to:
RB Royal Industries, Inc.
1350 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54936