Starting pay at $26.14.
Sign on Bonus:
$1000 after 30 days
$500 after 6 months
$500 after 1 year
Hourly Full-Time (Monday-Friday)
2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
3rd Shift 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
*Overtime and Weekends as needed
Exact shift placement will depend on the plants current need.
Training will begin on 1st shift. Must be available on all three shifts if needed to cover overtime.
Fond du Lac Container Facility
981 South Hickory Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
The Job You Will Perform:
- Safely providing maintenance support while following all safety rules and practices.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all production machines, equipment and facility.
- Work closely with production personnel to identify and correct routine and repetitive problems.
- Perform emergency/breakdown maintenance as necessary.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and steam systems as needed.
- Accurately create and complete essential maintenance work orders and other required paperwork.
- Trouble-shoot and solve simple to complex problems.
- Reference equipment manuals and other technical literature.
- The ability to accurately read measuring devices.
- Maintain clean and organized work areas.
- Maintain teamwork and positive attitude with all associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Requirements For The Position:
- Industrial maintenance experience
- Well-rounded in electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Machine shop skills
- Stable work history
- Good attendance record
- Positive attitude
- Desire to produce quality work as part of a team
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
The hiring process for successful candidates includes a pre-employment test, interview, background check and health/drug screen.
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement plans: Pension and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Many Additional Added Benefits – such as Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, llim Group, the country’s largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Appleton
Nearest Secondary Market: OshkoshApply now