Manager, Analytic Technology
Apply Job ID 25614 Date posted May. 10, 2023
Quad is seeking to fill the role of Manager, Analytic Technology to assist the agency in the development and management of data-processing workflows across a variety of clients. The successful candidate will be able to conceive, create, and execute data processing via a variety of tools, interpret that data, and build methodologies supporting automation and scalability. The candidate will be able to assess/engage/lead other associates in pursuit of a successful client engagement. The candidate should be able to provide solutions across a variety platforms to clients both within and outside the agency, primarily supporting the greater analytic team. Given the current conditions, these duties will be mostly performed remotely so the successful candidate should be self-motivating and eager to take on new tasks. Ultimately, Quad is successful when our client’s business results improve, this role is integral to this goal.
- Perform ETL/hygiene on disparate data from a variety of sources. Integrate that data into a variety of platforms.
- Ability to establish/oversee project engagement across multiple Analytic Technology team members and guide to successful outcome.
- Ability to lead the team in pursuit of best practices in the realm of data processing.
- Build complex SQL queries to resolve analytic-focused requests.
- Understand/Implement performance-tuning of processes.
- Create complex data structures supporting specific analytic consumption in SQL Server and/or Snowflake.
- Be able to use a variety of tools to develop integrated systems in support of recurring analytic processes.
- Evaluate the viability of external tools/data for adoption into the team’s methodologies.
- Translate client business needs into programmatic solutions and design/develop/manage the subsequent implementation.
- Regularly identify opportunities for internal process enhancement.
- Extract insights from data and provide recommendations to improve our clients’ marketing efforts.
- Ability to evaluate various programmatic tools/approaches to determine the best platform.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and subsequently design/manage/build inspiring solutions.
- Implement vigilant process/results auditing to ensure QC.
- BA/BS in Programming, Engineering or other quantitative field.
- 3+ Years Programming experience using SQL, Alteryx, Python, PySpark
- Familiarity interfacing with cloud-based data sources Snowflake,S3, GC, Redshift, etc
- Experience with media or marketing campaigns either from client-side work or agency-side experience.
- Collaborative problem solving mindset
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, with business savvy
- Clear and concise communication skills