At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence. Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter–from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
The Manager, Technical Services – Cheese is a key member of our research and development team. In this role, you will develop, implement, and monitor programs and processes for continuous improvement, including those for raw material utilization, ingredient recoups, storage operations, and product quality.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter
- Evaluate, analyze, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the technical equipment, procedures and processes at cheese dairy manufacturing facilities.
- Work closely with departmental leaders and engineering teams to coordinate the programs, processes and to build strong working relationships at various plants.
- Direct and coordinate the technical elements of product development activities.
- Conduct laboratory pilot and production trials, using natural cheese manufacturing and processing equipment.
- Keep detailed records of research, observations, analyses, recommendations, modifications, and outcomes at the facility.
- Remain current on new technologies within the Dairy Industry to recommend and commission new plant equipment and technologies.
- Provide technical support to Sales, Customers, Quality, Operations and Sourcing teams as needed.
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You…
- have an advanced degree in dairy science or dairy technology plus at least 5 years of experience planning, implementing, monitoring, and testing food production techniques that include food safety programs in a dairy manufacturing plant.
- Have knowledge of Least Cost Formulator, SharePoint and MS Office.
- have some project management experience, good people skills and presentation skills.
- having a strength in statistics, six sigma or similar is a plus.
- Can travel periodically.
We support and Care For Our Employees By Providing Them With…
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community.
Salary range: $97,250 to $127,640
Salary offers will vary commensurate with experience, education, skills and training.
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we’re proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).